Resistance
Welcome on the Resistance Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in, if you are already a member or join our community, if you're not yet....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Resistance
Welcome on the Resistance Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in, if you are already a member or join our community, if you're not yet....
Resistance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things To Be Done in Fantasy Tennis/Parcel System Suggestion

+8
SabraCadabra
Ustasa80
xPendulum
Chlorine
RoKLee
LeNoChOd
Diex
Ayza
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Things To Be Done in Fantasy Tennis/Parcel System Suggestion - Page 2 Empty Re: Things To Be Done in Fantasy Tennis/Parcel System Suggestion

Post by EvitaX Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:09 am

Dont ban him !!! i wanna learn englichschsx

Things To Be Done in Fantasy Tennis/Parcel System Suggestion - Page 2 Palomitas2
EvitaX
EvitaX

Back to top Go down

Things To Be Done in Fantasy Tennis/Parcel System Suggestion - Page 2 Empty Re: Things To Be Done in Fantasy Tennis/Parcel System Suggestion

Post by Ayza Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:22 am

Guys, English is not the point of the topic... lets focus on the main point of the topic lol
Ayza
Ayza

Back to top Go down

Post by Harun1337 Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:37 am

Messin'Around wrote:^^ first of all ...That was for u Srubs only ... u made fun of my english once ... thats all ^^ i know that what I've done wasnt cool Razz but dw I'll not mess w u again ... as u shouldnt make fun of anybody else english skills again . gl w your club and english.

First of all u have to shut ur Mouth Very Happy seems like Ustasa frustrated u once.Pls dont bring the Past until Today.If we look behind the facade of a "Teacher" we see a demolished and multiple person u might search an Therapist MR.Schizophrenia
Harun1337
Harun1337

Back to top Go down

Post by RoKLee Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:40 am

Yeah, he is right.

If you want English lessons, talk in private messages. I don't see why you are talking to a guy who doesn't have guts to write with his real nickname, just ignore this shit or delete it.

back to topic!

RoKLee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayza Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:46 pm

Well guys, I've updated the post in alaplaya's forum.
I did a way to send parcel for offline people also for chars from same account.. I edited the 3rd post..guess now its completed, thefoot is forwarding the suggestions for his superiors, hopefully one of them might like it and forward it ahead for developers Lol
Ayza
Ayza

Back to top Go down

Post by SabraCadabra Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:22 pm

oj hice bro<3
SabraCadabra
SabraCadabra

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayza Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:36 pm

Thanks bro <3
Ayza
Ayza

Back to top Go down

Post by xPendulum Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:25 am

DianeSimmons wrote:

srsly what kind of retarded bullshit is this?
i mean i understand that you are a troll and therefore trying to be funny, but u suck pretty hard at this.
i was easily able to understand what ustasa was saying, but your try to be funny by correcting grammar is impossible for me to decode.
partly you are correcting grammatical correct phrases with wrong ones and partly u are just writing total bullshit.

i dont even want to talk about the mentally disabled 2nd part of your text.

sad enough that u dont have the cojones to write with your own name, but i guess i would have used a different name as well if i would try to play the big man correcting grammar with the english skills of a 10 year old.

Nothing to add.
xPendulum
xPendulum

Back to top Go down

Post by RoKLee Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:15 am

I proposed a system too, it sounded cool to me when I thought about it but I am not sure it can work.
Anyways, let's see if there are any replies from Alaplaya first lol

RoKLee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2