Resistance
Welcome on the Resistance Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in, if you are already a member or join our community, if you're not yet....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Resistance
Welcome on the Resistance Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in, if you are already a member or join our community, if you're not yet....
Resistance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game similar to Fantasy Tennis

2 posters

Go down

Game similar to Fantasy Tennis Empty Game similar to Fantasy Tennis

Post by ExtraMan Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:21 am

I can see some of you guys are still checking this forum and I've been wondering if you have found any similar game to FT. I have taken up playing League of Legends but I'm tired of this crap :/ I noticed that Aeria Games have similar anime-style games but I've tried two of them and, man, they sucked hard.

I'm starting to believe that there is no such game like good old Fanta Tennis >_<

League of Legends is pretty good in gameplay, but it's so damn repetitive and dull... It lacks character development, items shop, enchancements, something like FT Guardian Mode (come on, LoL bots are only for newbies), quests, an active lobby with trading posts... The only character customization is possible through paying real money... In this game you just kill each other and there's nothing more. That's why I consider it as a total shit if compared to Fantasy Tennis. Not to mention that 90% of its community are "toxic" players and trolls, and average game time is 35-40 minutes.

If you know any games with features similar to FT ones, please anwser this topic! You can also contact me in League of Legends EUNE, my nickname is Hukuro.
ExtraMan
ExtraMan

Back to top Go down

Game similar to Fantasy Tennis Empty Re: Game similar to Fantasy Tennis

Post by ExtraMan Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:37 am

I think I've found something! The style of this game is like 90% Fantasy Tennis! I'm downloading it right now but you can access the first dungeon even after downloading just 20% of the game.

Onigiri Online
Game similar to Fantasy Tennis Onigiri

About Onigiri Online
Onigiri Online combines the 3D anime style that has recently fallen off in popularity among F2P MMORPGs with the rising popularity of action combat MMORPGs. Utilizing a unique partner system that allows you to build relations and strengthen 8 varied AI partners, Onigiri adds a Pokemon-esque element to make the leveling curve less painful as you can watch so many characters grow without playing multiple alts to do so. Each partner offers different benefits to improve relations with beyond just combat. Some will act as your rare item merchant while others can supply you with potent potions and food items to buff you power.

In addition players can build their character with a free-form state addition system to allow you to specialize in various weapons. This is important because you aren’t restricted to any particular weapon. You can even master multiple weapons and switch between them on the fly in combat as the combat situation changes over time!

Official website: http://onigiri.cyberstep.com/home
Game clips: http://onigiri.cyberstep.com/library/movie.html

I will tell more about it as I get further into the game Very Happy It seems like a promising substitue for Fanta Tennis.
ExtraMan
ExtraMan

Back to top Go down

Post by SabraCadabra Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:23 pm

Thx EXTRA, i'll check it later, lets see wtf it xD
SabraCadabra
SabraCadabra

Back to top Go down

Post by SabraCadabra Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:33 pm

Oh lol.. better i back to LOL than stay play in that xdd..
SabraCadabra
SabraCadabra

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraMan Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:15 am

Hmm, I've tested this Onigiri and it's quite good slasher but... It doesn't has PVP!
I've checked hundreds of mmos and this is the best online anime-style game anyway.

But it's definitely not the game I was looking for. Currently I'm trying to find some help to get Everybody's Tennis game running.
Game similar to Fantasy Tennis Everybodys_Tennis_PSP

It's a PSP game run on PC through the emulator. The single player mode works but multiplayer doesn't. I've made a post on elitepvpers about it. This game is the only Fantasy Tennis now Very Happy
www.elitepvpers.com/forum/fantasy-tennis/3490317-everybodys-tennis-almost-ft.html#post30141691
ExtraMan
ExtraMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down