Resistance
Welcome on the Resistance Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in, if you are already a member or join our community, if you're not yet....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Resistance
Welcome on the Resistance Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in, if you are already a member or join our community, if you're not yet....
Resistance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPORTANT: Need some distance ! ! !

+2
HighD
DianeSimmons
6 posters

Go down

IMPORTANT: Need some distance ! ! ! Empty IMPORTANT: Need some distance ! ! !

Post by DianeSimmons Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:27 pm

As you can see i couldnt sleep last night.
Too much stress pressing on my shoulders, fantasy tennis just demanded too much time and work from me so i ended up having a burn out syndrome.
Beeing active ingame, active at the forums and the work for alaplaya just took all the energy i had. i simply cant stand it any longer.
i really hope you understand what i'm talking about, since its important for me that you fully understand my feelings, my behaviour in the past days/weeks/years and my effort i put in all the past projects in the fantasy tennis world.

i dont know how my fantasy tennis timetable will be in the next weeks, if i find any power to go on working hard for this club, alaplaya and ft itself.
i hope some of you can at least partly fill the hole that i leave.

hope to see you soon.

DianeSimmons

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT: Need some distance ! ! ! Empty Re: IMPORTANT: Need some distance ! ! !

Post by HighD Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:44 pm

IMPORTANT: Need some distance ! ! ! 1296660265750

I don't want to offend you but are you trolling or what? In case not, I knew this will happen some day, I always tried to convince you joining League of Legends, but you always stayed with your friends in Resistance and did so much effort for this club. Whenever I went online I saw you working hard for your online family.

In my opinion we should think twice about these kind of cases, like what can we do in this situation? Maybe it would be a good idea to donate for Chris? It sounds like he has to attend the therapeutic tact in the near future to solve his problems. Burn out syndrome sounds kind of hard. Neutral It might be expensive.

I donated 80€ to him, why 80? Because I want that he becomes at least 80 years, between the lines it doesn't sound like that. To me it sounded like he won't get the 27 years.... Sleep <- forever?
I'm sure this community can do something if we fight for it together!

Donate here:

CLICK HERE

It's mainly for africians who need food and other stuff to survive, they made an exception with Chris because they take it as serious as all the africian cases. Even 0,01€ helps him.

When Lonboy left FT he asked me if I could go into his footsteps, I did, and I asked Chris if he would like to take mine, and he did successfully, as you can see. This club is mainly his project, he put so much effort into all this, my god.. one of the worst days for Fantasy Tennis.
HighD
HighD

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT: Need some distance ! ! ! Empty Re: IMPORTANT: Need some distance ! ! !

Post by Chlorine Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:33 pm

FT R.I.P

Omg!!!, Harun without keyboard and you leaving FT, you made my day. Very Happy

Chlorine
Chlorine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EvitaX Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:43 pm

IMPORTANT: Need some distance ! ! ! Lazo

Alaplaya give us for free a new item for this situation..,, +1Str +3Dex +1Lob +1Charge..... ... .

THANKS !!!!!
EvitaX
EvitaX

Back to top Go down

Post by Diex Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:58 am

EvitaX wrote:IMPORTANT: Need some distance ! ! ! Lazo

Alaplaya give us for free a new item for this situation..,, +1Str +3Dex +1Lob +1Charge..... ... .

THANKS !!!!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOL Very good... What's the name? Death hat?
Diex
Diex

Back to top Go down

Post by RoKLee Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:03 am

Uff who's gonna take care of FT now >.<

it's understandable that u don't have time for so much work, get some rest and come back! don't leave us this way genius :/

I can give u some cents too if u need lol

RoKLee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down