Resistance
Welcome on the Resistance Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in, if you are already a member or join our community, if you're not yet....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Resistance
Welcome on the Resistance Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in, if you are already a member or join our community, if you're not yet....
Resistance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hahahahaharuns apply

4 posters

Go down

hahahahaharuns apply Empty hahahahaharuns apply

Post by Harun1337 Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:52 pm

hi i em new in dis game cen i join in resitanke i want to bit effect and this shit morrons called asecension dey tink dey cool when they use skill lool i want pls i plej since 1933 and i stopped in 1934 because my left arm break xd then i played guitar for 1 week then i break another arm xDxD then i play trampoline then i break my leg hehe no joke it heppn like in a fantasy life XdxDxDxDxd pls accept me now u know me good since 1933 pro np gg now pls take i want struggle like a turtle in cm xddd in 1on1 battle np i can use blizzard xddddddd psssht :X but for sure hehehe iewriwhijre sorri foooh ma english i lernt from that nigga rich  he explain me stuff like dis do it nigga lick it  but i no  noo good for me so back to the topic i wanna listen to my heart and i can pley good basketball outdoors and indours O: my surname is Rolf but i prefere called Tolf pls accept if not i break ustasa nose xd ty for red this text in my textlist ty teck me sirous then i tek u sirous Chlorine i herd many tinks about ur and ur anima blede xddd u hcked with admin xd *high five* my idooL in fente tgennis is SabraCadabra she tich me to listen rock and i like to listen long haired guys with small eyes like mick jagger say u cant always get what u want Jeeeeej *-* but today i m a better player with no rock only play straight i won vs yurisama in 2-1 pet it was a good time ty again
Harun1337
Harun1337

Back to top Go down

hahahahaharuns apply Empty Re: hahahahaharuns apply

Post by Ustasa80 Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:07 am

rejected

Ustasa80

Back to top Go down

Post by Chlorine Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:13 am

yes, rejected rejected.
Chlorine
Chlorine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SabraCadabra Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:17 pm

XD I see you here >> http://www.fantatennis.bplaced.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=24 p.s. Hi all guyz!
SabraCadabra
SabraCadabra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down