Resistance
Welcome on the Resistance Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in, if you are already a member or join our community, if you're not yet....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Resistance
Welcome on the Resistance Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in, if you are already a member or join our community, if you're not yet....
Resistance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football's Thread

+5
RoKLee
Pisho
danielrn5
Chlorine
crystian88
9 posters

Go down

Football's Thread Empty Football's Thread

Post by crystian88 Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:56 am

I'm curious to know which football's team you guys support, and if you have any other team or championship you like or follow.

From my side I'm a total supporter of the italian's club Napoli. Easy to say the reason, it's the city where I was born and I live Very Happy

For the people who doesn't know it, it's Cavani & Hamsik's team (we lost Lavezzi this year cause of shitty PSG).
Last year we lost in Champion's vs Chelsea, but we made awesome matches vs Bayern and Man City.

I hope this year to reach again the CL's place, and maybe who knows, we could have some chance to win the championship too Very Happy

About the other teams, well I try to follow as more as possible any football's league, and in past I was a fan of Man Utd cause of one of the best football players in Europe, Wayne Rooney.

That's all for now, lemme know ur opinions about ur football tastes Very Happy
crystian88
crystian88

Back to top Go down

Football's Thread Empty Re: Football's Thread

Post by Chlorine Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:39 am

Real Sociedad <3<3<3. My second team is Barça and i hate R.Madrid and Atlethic de Bilbao.
Chlorine
Chlorine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by danielrn5 Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:54 am

barça barça barça barça barça 5-0

danielrn5
danielrn5

http://www.ArmadaESP.tk & Facebook

Back to top Go down

Post by Pisho Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:04 am

Hala Madrid

Pisho

Back to top Go down

Post by RoKLee Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:32 am

My favorite team is OL, though they are not in a good form atm ( money problems so they've to sell their best players and so..) but let's remember that OL is the club who have won the most titles in these last 10 years. They made a good start in Ligue 1, I hope they'll be first é.é
Also I've always been a fervent fan of Barca cuz there are in this club my favorite football players like the living legend Messi, and cuz I think this club is the most human if uk what i mean.

My favorite championship is Premier League, the matches are very interesting there considering to Ligue 1 lol, I also try to follow the spanish championship times to time, I never miss classicos lol

RoKLee

Back to top Go down

Post by DianeSimmons Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:23 am

my lifelong love is Fortuna Düsseldorf.
same as in crys case, its my hometowns club. this year we are finally back in the first league and ready to fuck them all. like we did in the first game against ustasas club Augsburg.
well, tbh it will be a little wonder if we are able to stay in the league.
it took us 15 years to come back after we went down to second league in 1997. in those years we even went down to the 4th league. havent been always an easy time supporting this club.
düsseldorf has a great tradition, with some golden years in the late 80's and awesome fans, even last year we averaged over 30k visitors each game. which is not that bad for a 2nd league team imo.

im following every big league in europe a bit, without having any real favorite teams. just disliking those teams where billionaires push millions of euros in.

only team i really like outside of germany is real madrid.
normaly i would dislike them, but since there is no team in the world i hate even half as much as i hate barcelona and real is the only team there competing with them, i became a little real supporter.

DianeSimmons

Back to top Go down

Post by pagalll Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:00 pm

Barca Barca Barca Barca! Fck madrid
pagalll
pagalll

Back to top Go down

Post by danielrn5 Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:47 pm

pagalll wrote:Barca Barca Barca Barca! Fck madrid

<333
danielrn5
danielrn5

http://www.ArmadaESP.tk & Facebook

Back to top Go down

Post by Pisho Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:50 am

RoKLee wrote:My favorite team is OL, though they are not in a good form atm ( money problems so they've to sell their best players and so..) but let's remember that OL is the club who have won the most titles in these last 10 years. They made a good start in Ligue 1, I hope they'll be first é.é
Also I've always been a fervent fan of Barca cuz there are in this club my favorite football players like the living legend Messi, and cuz I think this club is the most human if uk what i mean.

My favorite championship is Premier League, the matches are very interesting there considering to Ligue 1 lol, I also try to follow the spanish championship times to time, I never miss classicos lol

OL Noobs Very Happy i remember 5 years ago Ligue 1 was Boting Cuz Of OL . Vive marseille

Pisho

Back to top Go down

Post by Pisho Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:51 am

As Ibrahimovich Said in His Book (Barça Are Just Children, i thought i was in middle School).

Pisho

Back to top Go down

Post by RoKLee Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:04 am

and ibra is all grown up ye

RoKLee

Back to top Go down

Post by HighD Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:28 am

Bayern Munich all day, just a fantastic club. You can hate them but still you have to admit that they did everything right in the last 30 years. Nowadays we are one of the richest clubs in the world, no russian dude behind us or any stupid egyptian. Moreover if Barcelona is "more than a club", well, I don't know then what Bayern is. We are so family-oriented, altho in the public it seems like our bosses are monsters. We can keep all the top players like Schweinsteiger, Lahm, Rib & Rob, they even sign new contracts tho Barcelona and Madrid wants them in their squad. Our stadium is amazing, especially in the night. Our youth players are one of the best in europe, we get a lot of talents every year, we have a long and successful international history (golden years in the 70s).

----------------------Neuer----------------------------
-Lahm--------Boateng----Badstuber------------Alaba---
--------------------Martinez---------------------------
-----------Schweinsteiger-----Kroos--------------------
---Robben----------------------------------Ribery------
------------------------Gomez-------------------------

Müller instead Kroos if we play against a defensive team.
Dunno, first time I am really happy with my team cuz the bosses finally realized that we need a good bench. Last CL final vs Chelsea it was terrible, such an easy game but we had none on the bench, and 120 minutes can be long.

Other clubs are: Borussia Mönchengladbach, OSC Lille (oh well, Hazard.. :/), Bilbao (not anymore after the Martinez drama!), Swansea <3
I hate: Russian league, Donezk, Kiev, Egyptians, Chelsea, ManCity, Queens Park Rangers, Sunderland, PSG, PSG, PSG, Monaco, Monaco, Monaco.
Worst team in Germany: Düsseldorf, yo Chris

RoKLee wrote:My favorite team is OL, though they are not in a good form atm ( money problems so they've to sell their best players and so..) but let's remember that OL is the club who have won the most titles in these last 10 years. They made a good start in Ligue 1, I hope they'll be first é.é

Who's the new goalkeeper now after the transfer of Lloris? You bought anyone new or a young keeper from the youth?
And I don't get the cheap price of Lloris, honestly, I consider him as one of the best goalkeepers in the world. In case the 10 millions are true...
HighD
HighD

Back to top Go down

Post by xNici Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:23 am

German club:
Football's Thread Meisterschale-2011-borussia-dortmund-bvb
1956 - 1957 - 1963 - 1995 - 1996 - 2002 - 2011 - 2012

Football's Thread 4,h%3D343.bild
Football's Thread Kann_der_bvb_die_schale_verteidigen_peter_fuchs_flickr
nothn to add.. °_° <3

and my lovely one .. but he left us ;___;'
Football's Thread Shinji-kagawa-bvb-1000_485x364
xNici
xNici

Back to top Go down

Post by RoKLee Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:54 am

Who's the new goalkeeper now after the transfer of Lloris? You bought anyone new or a young keeper from the youth?
And I don't get the cheap price of Lloris, honestly, I consider him as one of the best goalkeepers in the world. In case the 10 millions are true...
I saw a tv show yesterday, the tv presenter asked the same question to OL's president; Apparently they didn't recruit anyone cuz they already planned Rémy Vercoutre to replace Lloris.
Today I just learned that Vercoutre is seriously injured and will be out for three months as their third goalkeeper Anthony Lopes.. what the fk

Like it was not enough, Lloris will perhaps lose his starting spot in France's team because he's not the n°1 in Tottenham, it seems that Villas-Boas don't wanna lose his spot, they say he can compete with Lloris, what a joke. I don't know what will happen but I just hope Lloris won't ruin his career by making wrong choices.. like this one.

RoKLee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down