Resistance
Welcome on the Resistance Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in, if you are already a member or join our community, if you're not yet....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Resistance
Welcome on the Resistance Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in, if you are already a member or join our community, if you're not yet....
Resistance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Resistance

+7
danielrn5
HighD
LeNoChOd
RoKLee
Cristian
SabraCadabra
Chlorine
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Welcome to Resistance - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to Resistance

Post by BestJannaTrollEU Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:03 pm

Thanks for your words, atom bounce I'll work a lot to make your sentence come true Razz

Somehow I admire Thomas for being smart enough to know when to ignore and when to answer proper^^
BestJannaTrollEU
BestJannaTrollEU

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Resistance - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to Resistance

Post by HighD Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:58 am

Hey brokowski! It's normal, we both act kinda similar, not directly flaming but always harsh enough to make people angry, the difference is.. I am 3 years older than you, this might not be a big deal at all but do you remember me 3 years ago? I would have directly replied you, tho you haven't said anything wrong Wink Same goes for you, you are way more chilled than let's say 2 years ago, in the glory legendary Essence forum.

And now imagine Dani translating this cuz he thinks I am/we are flaming about him. Delicious thoughts D: D: D:
HighD
HighD

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum