Resistance
Welcome on the Resistance Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in, if you are already a member or join our community, if you're not yet....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Resistance
Welcome on the Resistance Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in, if you are already a member or join our community, if you're not yet....
Resistance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Manager(all seasons)

4 posters

Go down

Football Manager(all seasons) Empty Football Manager(all seasons)

Post by SabraCadabra Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:24 am

I play in this game from FM 2006 very nice game for me! Now try play in 2012 xd Anji rich club but no one star want join ><.. maby try CSKA later xd..
SabraCadabra
SabraCadabra

Back to top Go down

Football Manager(all seasons) Empty Re: Football Manager(all seasons)

Post by HighD Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:12 am

In the german FM you don't have the russian faggot league, but maybe (unfortunately) with the FM 12/13.

I will delete Zenit, Anzhi, CSKA etc in the Editor anyways, I'm a FM Nazi and don't want such chernobylized clubs
HighD
HighD

Back to top Go down

Post by Chlorine Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:59 am

lol
Chlorine
Chlorine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SabraCadabra Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:42 pm

чЕрнобыльский это ты сука..
SabraCadabra
SabraCadabra

Back to top Go down

Post by HighD Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:12 am

SabraCadabra wrote:чЕрнобыльский это ты сука..

Die gelben Babybel sind Emmentaler, schmeckt iwie gar nicht. Die roten sind halt viel besser.
HighD
HighD

Back to top Go down

Post by BestJannaTrollEU Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:24 am

I have played FM 2005 and 2008. In FM 2005 I played correct and haven't had any notable performance. Afterwards, in FM 2008 I cheated and won UCL with Romanian teams(Steaua, Rapid and Dinamo) and World Cup 2010/Euro 2012 with Romania. I was Football manager addicted, I think I was in year 2014 or 2015 and then ERROR! Oh my gosh, such a waste of time but it was nice at all. I loved to buy young players(under 21) and see them becoming better and better.
BestJannaTrollEU
BestJannaTrollEU

Back to top Go down

Post by HighD Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:23 am

BestJannaTrollEU wrote:I have played FM 2005 and 2008. In FM 2005 I played correct and haven't had any notable performance. Afterwards, in FM 2008 I cheated and won UCL with Romanian teams(Steaua, Rapid and Dinamo) and World Cup 2010/Euro 2012 with Romania. I was Football manager addicted, I think I was in year 2014 or 2015 and then ERROR! Oh my gosh, such a waste of time but it was nice at all. I loved to buy young players(under 21) and see them becoming better and better.

^ This.
I am still FM addicted tho, not that I am playing it every day (haven't touched it for like 9 months) but when I start a round, I have to play until 202x. D:

And yea, I am doing it like you. After deleting all the russian teams in Editor, I'm gonna search a youth camp cheat file, and get them all. I sell all the players which are older than 27, 27 is already too old for me (actually I'm getting pissed of when any of my talents gets older than 20 D:), I have no experience in my team but who cares if you pick out only the best talents of the best, with 4,5 or more stars. You ever had a very rare 6 stars talent? Omg I wanked xD

HighD: Like a Star @ heaven
SabraCadabra: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Dani: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

HighD
HighD

Back to top Go down

Post by BestJannaTrollEU Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:53 pm

o.O

Well, my cheat isn't a cheat at all. When I start the game I select all the European countries and I pick more teams, usually I picked the Romanian Bucharest teams(tho I'm "anti buCUResti" in real D: -> cur=ass) and U Craiova(I get bored if I play only with 1 team) Then, I sell all the old players and buy only young players,if possible Romanian.

Then a match like Steaua Bucuresti - CFR Cluj, in Romanian Championship. I create New user and go work for CFR Cluj and make a super retarded tactic there, so my real team can win with young players and make them better :> (sometimes I put the goalkeeper a striker and reverse hahaha) After the match I delete that "New User" and keep playing like that. XD

Btw, what's ur cheat? I see it's different Surprised
BestJannaTrollEU
BestJannaTrollEU

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down