Resistance
Welcome on the Resistance Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in, if you are already a member or join our community, if you're not yet....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Resistance
Welcome on the Resistance Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in, if you are already a member or join our community, if you're not yet....
Resistance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cabin in the woods

4 posters

Go down

The Cabin in the woods Empty The Cabin in the woods

Post by HighD Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:38 am

What is this zone supposed to be? I kinda found no movie-related stuff, just some random threads.

The Cabin in the woods 215px-CitwTeaserSmall

I hope you guys already heard about 'The Cabin in the woods'. It's already released in America since like 1 year but at least the german one just started. When I first saw the trailer at the Fantasy Film Festivals Berlin in 2011, I was sure about watching this movie. It's different than other movies in the horror-genre. It's rather about the strange development of humanity than killing people. Still it is an horror film.

The special thing is fast explained. It's completely new, not a splatter movie, nor a very thrilling movie. But the mix of crazyness and brilliant screenplay is magnificent. The movie starts a bit weird, at least I felt like what the fuck is going on. Suddenly 2 old men talked to each other in a big company, explaining other members how the rules are. Rules of what? Well, rules of a crazy game. Sending a bunch of people to a house, and controlling them totally, as if they would be a mechanic pet and u can decide whether they eat, drink, sleep etc. They can control people just in this area near the house, due gas in the ground and other stuff.

It's said that they have to show what the people wants to see. For example if they are not in the mood to have Sex, no problem for the "game owners", they just change the temperature in the area and make them horny, so the viewers of the weird game get some sex scenes.

The result is always the same. The people in the house have to die. In the company (they produce the show) they even bet how they will die. You can bet for several monsters. Like a golem, King Kong, Zombie Family, Dragon and many monsters. Fantastic monsters btw, they all look great! At the end of the day they decide for the Zombie family. And the Zombie family never failed their project to kill the visitors...

If you plan to watch 'The cabin in the woods'.. DON'T WATCH THE TRAILER BEFORE AND BETTER DONT READ THIS POST. Hm maybe I said it a bit too late. Anyway 9/10
HighD
HighD

Back to top Go down

The Cabin in the woods Empty Re: The Cabin in the woods

Post by Chlorine Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:33 am

I want to watch too. Dunno if it is in spanish.
Chlorine
Chlorine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RoKLee Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:37 am

If you plan to watch 'The cabin in the woods'.. DON'T WATCH THE TRAILER BEFORE AND BETTER DONT READ THIS POST. Hm maybe I said it a bit too late.
Haha, lucky me I watched the movie before reading your synopsis.
Am I weird or you feel happy when the scientific nerds get killed by the monsters they use to sacrifice the different subjects?
Anyways, a nice movie I give an eight just for the sex scene.

RoKLee

Back to top Go down

Post by BestJannaTrollEU Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:18 am

HighD wrote:If you plan to watch 'The cabin in the woods'.. DON'T WATCH THE TRAILER BEFORE AND BETTER DONT READ THIS POST. Hm maybe I said it a bit too late.

Haha lucky me I was too lazy to read the whole post so I just scrolled down and saw RoKLee's reply!
BestJannaTrollEU
BestJannaTrollEU

Back to top Go down

Post by HighD Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:45 am

RoKLee wrote:
If you plan to watch 'The cabin in the woods'.. DON'T WATCH THE TRAILER BEFORE AND BETTER DONT READ THIS POST. Hm maybe I said it a bit too late.
Haha, lucky me I watched the movie before reading your synopsis.
Am I weird or you feel happy when the scientific nerds get killed by the monsters they use to sacrifice the different subjects?
Anyways, a nice movie I give an eight just for the sex scene.

Wink
I felt happy too! Tho it was a weird kind of feeling happy, as you said.
Too bad they haven't shown more monsters. I liked the 5 minutes so much, when they were in the box/lift and moved around. Really good computer effects and costumes. Sad that they've picked the zombies as enemies, but surely because it's the easiest method and probably cheapest too. (Just make-up for the actors instead expensive computer effects..)
HighD
HighD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum