Resistance
Welcome on the Resistance Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in, if you are already a member or join our community, if you're not yet....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Resistance
Welcome on the Resistance Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in, if you are already a member or join our community, if you're not yet....
Resistance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things To Be Done in Fantasy Tennis/Parcel System Suggestion

+8
SabraCadabra
Ustasa80
xPendulum
Chlorine
RoKLee
LeNoChOd
Diex
Ayza
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Things To Be Done in Fantasy Tennis/Parcel System Suggestion Empty Things To Be Done in Fantasy Tennis/Parcel System Suggestion

Post by Ayza Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:25 am

Hello guys, well I've made a thread in alaplaya's forum, with the things that should be done in FT.
Also in the third post, I've edited some prints and 'realized' a new parcel way. Its kinda stupid, but its safe against scammers. Also you can send more than one item per parcel.

heres the link : http://en.alaplaya.net/forum/general-discussions-f266/things-to-be-done-in-fantasy-tennis-t526755.html

I know its missing a way to send items for offline persons, in case that u wanna send items for your own chars. But i'll find a way to do such thing.
If I've forgot about any important thing, please feel free to corret/add in the coments, or via Pm and I'll edit, giving the respective credits.
The propose of that thread is to make staff and alaplayers work together.

Thank you.
Ayza
Ayza

Back to top Go down

Things To Be Done in Fantasy Tennis/Parcel System Suggestion Empty Re: Things To Be Done in Fantasy Tennis/Parcel System Suggestion

Post by Diex Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:41 am

Nice André
Diex
Diex

Back to top Go down

Things To Be Done in Fantasy Tennis/Parcel System Suggestion Empty Re: Things To Be Done in Fantasy Tennis/Parcel System Suggestion

Post by LeNoChOd Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:25 pm

why do you aim? Staffs are usuless anyway lol
LeNoChOd
LeNoChOd

Back to top Go down

Post by RoKLee Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:10 pm

very nice work man, u even done images to explain us better, I really appreciated your work for FT.

I wonder if they will accept to change their system to yours since you aren't in Alaplaya staff, but they need to think about FT first of all, lets hope so.

Your system sounds perfect to me, nothing to add or to remove. I couldn't think about it Very Happy gj

RoKLee

Back to top Go down

Post by Chlorine Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:24 pm

Yes good job, but surely useless for alaplaya lazy staff.
Chlorine
Chlorine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayza Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:31 am

Thanks everyone!

LeNoChOd wrote:why do you aim? Staffs are usuless anyway lol

Well Jana D: I heard that FT might be closed on december or january! I don't wanna that.. and since thefoot has forwared my suggestions, I really hope that they think about it Sad
Ayza
Ayza

Back to top Go down

Post by LeNoChOd Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:41 am

ask Robert he is the best staff atm ._. he always helped me and answered my all questions etc.... thefoot ala fettish fails yday I had a fight with him via tickets lol he got angry for the truth, really kid...
LeNoChOd
LeNoChOd

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayza Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:07 am

thefoot has always been nice with me ._. and helped me a lot too o-o.. rober is also nice, I've talked with him already, but never for 'bussiness' stuff lol..
Gonna talk with him too *-* he might forward it too Razz
Ayza
Ayza

Back to top Go down

Post by xPendulum Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:49 am

This system looks very good!!
Nice work have u done there. I hope its worth it and alaplaya will realize some of your suggestions.
xPendulum
xPendulum

Back to top Go down

Post by LeNoChOd Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:16 am

Ayza wrote:thefoot has always been nice with me ._. and helped me a lot too o-o.. rober is also nice, I've talked with him already, but never for 'bussiness' stuff lol..
Gonna talk with him too *-* he might forward it too Razz

lawl thefoot is a newb... unbelieveble his "skills" lol
LeNoChOd
LeNoChOd

Back to top Go down

Post by Ustasa80 Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:32 am

Well ayze a small tip from my side: Join Irc Channel of alaplaya #p7s1games
And frim monday Til wendesday at 16-19 Oclock you can Meet The FT Community manager send hin The link.

Ustasa80

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayza Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:44 am

Hmm... Im gonna try. Long time that I dont use IRC Razz.. Thank you!

And Lol @ jana xD!
Ayza
Ayza

Back to top Go down

Post by LeNoChOd Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:17 pm

why lol? Holy truth... If someone fails at really simple things... it's hard...
LeNoChOd
LeNoChOd

Back to top Go down

Post by SabraCadabra Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:31 pm

jajajajaj GJ but one question(idk for???) why one ppl mUST save FT>? i think anyway in FT nothing changes(minimum), FT die next..idk when(maximum) Coz if staff playa wana do something-they do it.. They i think not 5 y.o. right? and they love $, now game die and they tired try save and bla-bla-bla=no popular,low money from users.....-DIE-...........
p.s. sr. for aggresive and emotionality,just i tired too.
SabraCadabra
SabraCadabra

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayza Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:44 pm

Well alaplaya can do a lot of money with FT yet, they just need to bring FT back to life, and they can do it by fixing the bugs/hakcks etc..everything that everyone knows already lol.. I just dont wanna ft to get closed.. D:
Ayza
Ayza

Back to top Go down

Post by SabraCadabra Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:52 pm

lol i dont wana too closes.. but its not reason dont do closla xd
SabraCadabra
SabraCadabra

Back to top Go down

Post by Ustasa80 Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:15 pm

Well srsly Andre, The whole FT-Staff know this at all. Well The Problem is now: Alaplaya says we dont get Updates from Devoplment. The Other Thing Thai Ft get it, so alaplaya is alwayas lying at all. They wont read Ur THREAD but u can try ist at all.

Ustasa80

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayza Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:46 am

They also wont do anything if we dont show interest lol
Ayza
Ayza

Back to top Go down

Things To Be Done in Fantasy Tennis/Parcel System Suggestion Empty English lessons ^^

Post by Messin'Around Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:52 am

Ustasa80 wrote:Well srsly Andre, The hole FT-Staff know this at all. Well The Problem is(is=0) now (is? + that): Alaplaya says(" ") we dont get Updates from Devoplment(u should try practicing slowler , like slow motion , then u will get used to it). The Other(another?) Thing (is?)(u could separate your sentences) Thai Ft get it, so alaplaya is at all( dont pinky it , " alaplaya is allways..." thats ok) alwayas(bahh slow down) lying. They wont will(OMGGG wont will ? come on u can do wayy better , wont = will + not , "they wont") read Ur THREAD but u can try ist(is or it ? a little quiizz ) at all( at all , it sounds ..weird try ... as u wish( separating those sentences of course))).

"HOLE" ? loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool MAN let me teach ya
"u re an asshole" correct
"hole FT Staff" WHAT THE FUCK ? I alrdy knew that u re a big pussy gay (lol) .. but come on, now u desire those old papa holes ? kkk

FTpedia , Hole FT staff , a male hole for horny guys like .

Man , GL w your english skills and keep practicing u ll get there .
XOXO Gossip girl
HOLE FAIL HAVE BEEEEN CRACKED.
(thats not ger "ist") eng and ger are completely different languages)
I'll keep in touch
So call me, maybe? haha

Last edited by Messin'Around on Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Messin'Around

Back to top Go down

Things To Be Done in Fantasy Tennis/Parcel System Suggestion Empty lesson 2

Post by Messin'Around Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:58 am

Ayza wrote:They also wont(here , the right use of will+ not , as u re a student , try using "won't") do anything if we dont show ('them, some"?) interest(..... to whom ? "them") lol

XOXO

Last edited by Messin'Around on Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Messin'Around

Back to top Go down

Post by Diex Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:33 am

Wow... Look... An english teacher. Good job but here isn't a forum to learn english.
Diex
Diex

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayza Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:36 am

Messin'Around wrote:
Ayza wrote:They also wont(here , the right use of will+ not , as u re a student , try using "won't") do anything if we dont show ('them some"?) interest(..... to whom ? "them") lol

XOXO

??
Ayza
Ayza

Back to top Go down

Post by DianeSimmons Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:54 am

Messin'Around wrote:
Ustasa80 wrote:Well srsly Andre, The hole FT-Staff know this at all. Well The Problem is(is=0) now (is? + that): Alaplaya says(" ") we dont get Updates from Devoplment(u should try practicing slowler , like slow motion , then u will get used to it). The Other(another?) Thing (is?)(u could separate your sentences) Thai Ft get it, so alaplaya is at all( dont pinky it , " alaplaya is allways..." thats ok) alwayas(bahh slow down) lying. They wont will(OMGGG wont will ? come on u can do wayy better , wont = will + not , "they wont") read Ur THREAD but u can try ist(is or it ? a little quiizz ) at all( at all , it sounds ..weird try ... as u wish( separating those sentences of course))).

"hole FT Staff" WHAT THE FUCK ? I alrdy knew that u re a big pussy gay (lol) .. but come on, now u desire those old papa holes ? kkk

XOXO Gossip girl
I'll keep in touch
So call me, maybe? haha

srsly what kind of retarded bullshit is this?
i mean i understand that you are a troll and therefore trying to be funny, but u suck pretty hard at this.
i was easily able to understand what ustasa was saying, but your try to be funny by correcting grammar is impossible for me to decode.
partly you are correcting grammatical correct phrases with wrong ones and partly u are just writing total bullshit.

i dont even want to talk about the mentally disabled 2nd part of your text.

sad enough that u dont have the cojones to write with your own name, but i guess i would have used a different name as well if i would try to play the big man correcting grammar with the english skills of a 10 year old.

DianeSimmons

Back to top Go down

Post by Ustasa80 Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:34 am

Messin'Around wrote:

XOXO Gossip girl
I'll keep in touch
So call me, maybe? haha

So Darling, do you think you can Write with another Account and you think it wasnt you? Then you thought wrong with Ur Monkey Brain. Dont try to Play The comedian, with Ur Monkey Brain. Did you laugh enough about my Eanegwlaiagajsh skizzzel. I Wrote it, so you can correct all it again. What did you learn now for to Future ? Dont try to Troll like a Monkey, at least Not here, im Sure there's a zoo inSao Paulo which will Accept you. Maybe you'll be a New World attraction The World First Monkey who correchts grammar mistakes. Last warning for the next time , or you, Intelligent Monkey will get a forum ban.

Ustasa80

Back to top Go down

Post by Messin'Around Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:42 am

^^ first of all ...That was for u Srubs only ... u made fun of my english once ... thats all ^^ i know that what I've done wasnt cool Razz but dw I'll not mess w u again ... as u shouldnt make fun of anybody else english skills again . gl w your club and english.

Messin'Around

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next