Resistance
Welcome on the Resistance Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in, if you are already a member or join our community, if you're not yet....

hi again.

Go down

hi again.

Post by danielrn5 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:13 am

Hello, I suppose that I have not to explain anything, but I want to tell you that I will enter the outlaw club, to help with the league points.

Crusher, called me for help, when finished, the clubmatch, I'll get out of the club. I would do with you, but Feena said her did not like, that I enter and exit,
just for play, cm. And she is right, but in outlaw, I can enter and exit, so if any club asks me to help they, and I want, I suppose that I will help they.

I hope that do not think that is a betrayal, because it is not, I had not planned to go in there. Outlaw or any other club is just to know, what thing i want to do.
My objective will always be Armada.

I told you chlorine, that I would do as kaiser, enter and exit all the clubs, until i know what i want to do .

---

Hola, supongo que no tengo que dar explicaciones de nada, pero quiero deciros que voy a entrar en el club outlaw, para ayudarles con los puntos de liga.

Crusher, pidio ayuda, y cuando termine, el clubmatch, me saldre del club. Lo haria con vosotros, pero feena dijo que no le gustaba, que entre y salga,
solo por jugar, cm. y tiene razon, pero en outlaw, puedo entrar y salir, asi que si algun club me pide ayuda, y yo quiero, supongo que les ayudare.

Espero que, no creas que es una traicion, porque no lo es, no tenia pensado entrar alli. Outlaw o cualquier otro club es solamente hasta saber, que quiero hacer.
Mi objetivo siempre sera Armada.

Yo te dije chlo, que haria como kaiser, entrar y salir de todos los clubs, hasta saber que hacer.
danielrn5

View user profile http://www.ArmadaESP.tk & Facebook

Back to top Go down

Re: hi again.

Post by RoKLee on Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:35 am

You left us? Whaaat? I'm the only one who doesn't know or? O.O

RoKLee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LeNoChOd on Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:38 am

seems so... You don't read forums enough Razz
...anyways dani wish you gl^

LeNoChOd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ustasa80 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:42 am

Who Cares? Topic have no Sense about Join us so closed.
Ustasa80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum